Here’s some great information about Home Maintenance that can go a long way to ensuring a clean home inspection.
ManageMyLife.com has some suggestions for home maintenance:
- Kitchen, bathroom: Check under your sinks for signs of leaks from supply pipes and waste pipes. Also check for rust on the bottom of enameled steel sinks and water damage to the countertop.
- Structure and exterior: Check your home’s exterior wood for paint or wood stain needs.
- Vinyl siding: Assess vinyl siding for cleaning needs. It requires less maintenance than most other sidings, but it still needs occasional cleaning.
- Plumbing: Getting cold showers? The sediment in your water heater might be lowering your water temperature and the amount of available water. Flush sediment from your water heater.
- Electrical: Inspect your outdoor electric wiring. While you’re outdoors during warm weather, take a few moments to inspect your outdoor electric outlets, lighting and wiring.
For more complete details and step-by-step guides see the article.
Originally posted 2015-07-30 17:55:57.