Calvin Van Kooten is the Owner of Oh Say Can You See, a window-cleaning company that also provides gutter cleaning and eco-friendly roof cleaning services to Whidbey Island and Fidalgo Island residents and commercial businesses.
In this sixth episode of the Real Estate Unveiled! Podcast, Tim, Liz, and Calvin focus on answering moss and roof maintenance questions, such as:
• How does moss growth on a roof affect a home appraisal or a home inspection?
• How does moss growth on a roof impact a homeowner’s insurance policy?
• Is moss growth inevitable?
• What causes moss growth?
• Does moss growth cause damage on a roof?
• How should you deal with moss growth?
• What should you NOT do when cleaning your roof?
More about our guest: Oh Say Can You See is based in Oak Harbor, and was founded in January 2018 by Calvin Van Kooten. The company provides window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and eco-friendly roof cleaning services to Whidbey Island residents and commercial businesses in Oak Harbor, Coupeville, Greenbank, Freeland, Langley, Clinton, as well as to Fidalgo Island and Anacortes. For more information, visit https://oscyswc.com .
For more, subscribe to our newsletter at https://allislandsinspections.com/category/newsletters. If you have questions or comments about home inspections in general, tweet me (@AIHomeInspect).