On this month’s podcast, Tim and Liz sit down with Stacy Warner, AVP, Senior Mortgage Loan Originator with Bank of the Pacific, to answer questions from the world of home loans, including:
• How important is it to work with a locally-based mortgage lender?
• What is a loan underwriter?
• How often are structural pest inspection reports required by underwriters?
• Should you show your home inspection report to a mortgage lender?
• What are some simple things owners can do to ensure a smooth home appraisal from an underwriting perspective?
• How significant is mold growth to underwriters?
• What if mortgage rates go down after you negotiate a loan? Can you re-negotiate?
• What are the different, common loan types?
(LINK TO SOUNDCLOUD PODCAST HERE ONCE UPLOADED)
More about our guest: Stacy Warner is the spouse of an active duty service member and specializes in VA loan financing as well as FHA, USDA, Jumbo, and Conventional loan programs. Having joined banking as a Teller, Stacy now offers her clients Mortgage banking, loan servicing, loan processing, and loan underwriting experience. This knowledge has helped many customers buy, refinance, or build their dream home with confidence. Stacy especially enjoys working with first-time homebuyers and strives to make sure they are comfortable with their new home purchase and fully understand the mortgage process. For more information, visit https://www.bankofthepacific.com/home-loans/mortgage-loan-specialists/stacy-warner . For more, subscribe to our newsletter at https://allislandsinspections.com/category/newsletters. If you have questions or comments about home inspections in general, tweet me (@AIHomeInspect).