On this month’s podcast, Tim and Liz sit down with Dan Dunne with CAZ Environmental to address commonly posed questions regarding asbestos removal, including:
- What is asbestos?
- Can you detect asbestos without testing?
- Is asbestos only pertinent to older homes?
- Do popcorn textured ceilings typically have asbestos?
- What are common home elements that may have asbestos?
- Are there materials that never contain asbestos?
- How dangerous is asbestos?
- What advice do you have for home DIYers?
- How much does asbestos testing cost?
(LINK TO SOUNDCLOUD PODCAST HERE ONCE UPLOADED)
About CAZ Environmental
CAZ Environmental was founded in 2013 with a mission to protect the health and safety of its clients, employees, and public throughout Northwest Washington. The company works with 13 employees to sample and remove asbestos, lead, and mold in residential, commercial, and industrial settings that range from mobile homes to mansions.
If there is one thing Dan Dunne recommends, it’s this: When in doubt, get it tested.
For more, subscribe to our newsletter at https://allislandsinspections.com/category/newsletters. If you have questions or comments about home inspections in general, tweet me (@AIHomeInspect).