Some interesting FACTS from our eNewsLetter that have nothing to do with home inspections, but are kind of fun!
- On average people fear spiders more than they do death.
- You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.
- DNA contained in the cells of a human stretched out end to end, would reach to the Moon and back 8,000 times.
- A group of geese on the ground is a gaggle; a group of geese in the air is a skein!
- Those stars and colors you see when you rub your eyes are called phosphenes.
Originally posted 2015-09-04 07:00:35.