Here at All Islands Home Inspections, one of our continuing themes is “fix small problems before they become big ones.” While this is hardly an original idea, it is a proven and important principle. Popular Mechanics says: “No matter how much time you spend safeguarding your home and performing routine maintenance to keep everything in tip-top condition, you’ll still be blindsided by unexpected breakdowns. But often you can eliminate potential problems before they arise, saving yourself a lot of money and hassle.” See their list of nine things to fix around the house before they get worse.
- Serving ALL San Juan, Skagit, Island, Snohomish and Whatcom Counties
- Experienced- Over 3,500 Inspections To Date
- Washington State Licensed Home Inspector #624
- WSDA Licensed Structural Pest Inspector #75011
- BPI Certified Building Performance Analyst / Energy Auditor
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors Member #7090404
- NEFSI / NACHI / AHIT / MSA / CMI / WSDA / BPI / NIFAST Certified
- Follow All Islands Home Inspections on Facebook!